Finally some great news. JULY 16TH Ontario is moving to stage 3. It looks like we’ll be able to have indoor classes at 50% capacity. I will still do some research and let everybody know more details as I find them out. Keep up-to-date on the website for more rules and details as well as the new schedules
The basic rules all apply:
- If you have NOT travelled in the last 2 weeks
- You do NOT have symptoms of COVID19
- You do NOT feel sick
- You are NOT in close contact with anyone who has COVID19
- You are NOT a high risk individual for getting COVID19
You have passed the first step!
- We will be limiting the class sizes and pre-booking online for class participation.
- We ask that you wait in your car or outside until your time slot.
- Parents will be asked to drop their children off and wait outside or come back to pick them up.
- Bring your own mask.
- You MUST wear a mask when entering and leaving. You may choose to remove your mask when you are told to do so.
- Come in your gi. The change rooms will be closed.
- We will check your temperature and approve your admission to the dojo
- Sanitize your hands as you enter.
- Remove your shoes and enter the dojo mat area.
- We will take care of attendance so you do not need your cards.
- Take a 30 second to minute to wash your hands in the sink if you touch your face.
- Please line up on a designated marks on the floor closest to the back of the dojo.
- Wait to be bowed on the mat.
- Follow all instructions that the Instructor gives you.
- Remain 2 meters (2 mats) away from others if possible.
- Water breaks will be given please wait until you are told.
- Please bring your own water bottle or ask to purchase one from the instructor
- Washrooms are for emergencies only. Please use yours at home before you attend.
- At the end of class we will be exiting out the dojo closest to the office side.
- Please sanitize your hands, collect your things and leave in a orderly fashion.
We will be implementing new rules and changes as Ontario Health updates us. We are working to getting back into regular training but we are only allowed to do what we are told at the present time.
We have used this time to work on making your experience back at the dojo the best that we can provide.
Thank you and I look forward to seeing you all again.
Brian Aylward Kyoshi and the Manotick Team