Pre-Martial Arts Ages 4-6 years old
Our goal is to bring out the BEST in your child. Martial art drills and skills incorporated into games that teach the benefits of martial arts. The best time to develop self-discipline and self-respect is at a young age.
Young children crave structure and thrive in an environment that’s supportive, educational and fun. Specific lessons each week focus on the aspects designed to develop a well-rounded individual. Topics such as respect, focus, self-discipline, honesty and others are re-enforced each class.
Our goal is to make martial arts fun and safe while learning valuable skills that they can take with them throughout life. We empower our students daily with goal setting and recognizing hard work.
Our Programs are more than Kicking and Punching, more than trophies and competitions, we strive to make better people through training, compassion and building a strong community.
Children will discover:
- Respect for self and others
- Conflict management skills
- Better concentration and focus at home and at school
- Increased focus, concentration and attention
- Improved confidence and self esteem through achievement recognition
- Great energy outlet
- Better balance and coordination
- New friends!
When you join the dojo your membership is flexible. If you wan to attend every class you can, if you can train Monday and Wednesday this week but only Monday next week not a problem. Simply sign up for the classes you are interested in through our booking system to reserve your spot.
Request a NO SWEAT ENTRY
We offer a no sweat introductory course. A week long trial with no long-term contracts so we can get to know you and your goals.
- 1 Private class (if no experience) to introduce the basics (cover the new regulations and procedures)
- 1 Shadowed class (more if needed) with a senior grade student to ensure confidence in the regular group participation
- 1 week of UNLIMITED Classes in the chosen program
- 1 Complete Uniform and Belt presentation
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with more information and set up a time that works to come and try our program.